Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sprung

Happy spring, friends! And, happy Easter too if that's your thing.

Spring

We're enjoying a beautiful spring weekend, which is passing by way too quickly. My basil seeds finally decided to sprout yesterday, confirming that spring is really here.

Basil

I'm sort of surprised that they're growing at all. They're some cheap seeds that I picked up at the grocery store and dumped in a plastic pot outside our door far too early. After they fell victim to the last snow fall of the season, I was convinced that all hope was lost. Now I'm optimistic that some Balsamic Chicken Pasta with Fresh Cheese (a new favorite) is once again in our future.

Hope you're enjoying this beautiful spring weekend too. I'll be back later in the week to share a couple of finished objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment