Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Biting the Bullet

Well, here goes nothing.

I've been meaning to start this blog for over a year now, but I kept waiting for a better project to come along, a better camera, more free time, etc. It's time to bite the bullet and get on with this already! So, here’s to new blogs and new socks. Cheers!

033010 007


These are some brand new socks that I cast on last night, which I'm fondly referring to as my "Wasabi Pumpkin" socks. They're actually the Wasabi Peas socks from the current Interweave Knits knit in some unseasonably-colored Knit Picks Essential Sock Yarn that I picked up for a song several years back. (I'm trying to be virtuous and knit up some of the yarn I've squirreled away since my knitting habit got serious.)

033010 034


So far, I'm enjoying the pattern and can't wait to see how the construction will play out. The p3tog are a bit of a slog, but I think the texture is going to be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, good to see you have a blog.

    Look forward to seeing what you are knitting.

    Dee Anna

    ReplyDelete